We pride ourselves in delivering end to end NetSuite implementations right from the concept stage to administering and supporting the implementation. Our Business Analyst engages with your team right at the start to review existing practices, processes, systems and performs a detailed investigation and prepares a Business Requirements Document, which is followed by a blueprint of to-be processes. With this, the entire implementation plan is charted out and helps in staying in the course and budget resulting in timely deliveries. We assign a dedicated SPOC which is constant throughout the course of the Project, which minimizes repetitive KT and allows for complete accountability and task assignment. We have a mix of resources comprising business and domain specialists, techno-functional experts and purely technical developers who are all led by a single Project Lead allowing for seamless communication with the client.
Areas of NetSuite Functional Expertize
- Advanced Financials – Amortization, Statistical Accounting, Revenue Recognition
- OneWorld – Multi Subsidiary Multi-Country Multi Location Multi-Currency setups
- Supply Chain – Logistics, Advanced Inventory, Multi-Location
- Taxes – GST, VAT, and India specific TDS & GST implementations
- SRP – Resource Allocations, Project Billing, Costing & Profitability
- Employee Engagement – Employee Portal, HRMS, Time & Expense
- Fixed Assets – US, India Depreciations, Custom Reporting, Asset Splits & Merge
- Business Intelligence – Complex Reports, DashBoards, Queries & Data Analytics, Charting
- Marketing Automation – Campaigns, Online Forms, Promotions, Search Engine
- Sales Force Automation – Leads Routing, Sales Workflows, Lead Pipeline, Sales Funnell, Forecasts
- Customer Support – Cases, Issues, Resolution Knowledgebase, Escalations
- Help Desk – Issues Log, Registers, FAQs, Routing & Workflows
Though NetSuite offers a plethora of built-in functions and options, an implementation also needs customizations to exploit the full potential of a system. We have in-depth experience on NetSuite Platform to plug the critical gaps and address the unique challenges of every business.
We have developed scheduled scripts to automate routines, process, change default system behavior, customize logic and aid in user interaction.
Example 1 – Scheduled script to run batch operations requiring heavy background processing
Example 2 – Client Script to change entry behavior based on user/role access
Example 3 – Form Changes and Field behavior restrictions using code
Example 4 – Billing operations automation using custom logic schedules
Example 5 – Modifying underlying business logic using User Event scripts
Example 6 – Build UI forms and screens using Suitelet scripts
Example 7 – Customized Dashboards using Portlets incorporating external feeds and data
Example 8 – Graphical representation of data using Google APIs & Charting
Example 9 – Complete automation modules available for HR automation
Example 10 – and much more ready to deploy options available
Todays growing new generation and dynamic organizations need flexible and complex workflows. From routing to approvals everything is performed using SuiteFlows.
Project 1 – Multi-Threaded Purchase approvals workflows
Project 2 – Different Sales Process Approval chain for Estimates, Invoices, etc.
Project 3 – Functional and Advanced workflows on Timesheets and Resource Allocations
Project 4 – Vacation routing and alternate approvals
Project 5 – Master Data Validation workflows on Projects, Vendors and Resources
SuiteBuilder is a click and creates customization on offer from NetSuite and we have used it to build objects and tables not existing in the Standard Packages
1 – Custom Lists and Subtabs to show connected data on Master records
2 – Record types to create own master and transactional data sets
3 – Custom Print and Data fields on Transactions and Master data to store additional information
4 – Forms to suit each business needs and different forms for different roles for Single record.
This is an effective way to port solutions from one NetSuite account to another. We have some ready bundles available for easy deployment for various requirements.
1 – Fixed Asset Report Registers Bundle
2- Profit and Costing saved search bundle
3- Resource allocation reports and utilizations bundle
4 – Graphs and Charts on HR related areas
5- Custom Dashboards and KPIs bundles
NetSuite provides SuiteAnalytics to design and develop customized reports and dashboards with their information building tools. All data that goes into a system needs a meaningful purpose and assimilation to be presented in a comprehensible format.
1 – Custom KPIs
2- Bespoke Financial Dashboards
3- Custom Charts and Graphs
4- Complex Queries and Analytical Reporting
5- Financial Reports Builder for custom Balance Sheets, Cash Flows and Income Statements
No system is complete without providing options to interconnect with other systems. We have executed projects to provide real-time and batch integration of NetSuite with external applications
- WebService Integrations using SuiteTalk and Java/ASP.Net
- Building RestLet and generating URLs for external application calls
- Bi-Directional sync with CRM, HR and other applications
- Configuring ODBC/JDBC connectors with NetSuite data
- XML/SOAP/JSON based data interchange
We understand that there are specialized systems available for specific functions like timekeeping, expenses, external hr, payroll, etc . serving business and organizations in their own unique ways. It can be legacy systems or more user-friendly employee facing systems which need to integrate and work closely with NetSuite.
To address challenges like this we have a team of integration experts who can integrate NetSuite to any other system through the platform provided integration architecture like Web Services, SOAP, XML, Rest APIs, and ODBC/JDBC.
Here are some of the integration projects that we have successfully executed
- SalesForce – SalesForce is a leading CRM platform worldwide. We have integrated the CRM data like Customers, Orders to NetSuite. There is also a real-time inventory data sync to SalesForce to update item availability while booking orders.
- Concur – Concur is a favorite tool for expense and travel management for employees. It automates employee expenses from receipt to reimbursement. We provide Concur integration with NetSuite to make the necessary GL impacts into the financials.
- Expensify – Expensify is a very employee friendly expense management solution having a great mobile application and provides for a slick interface for fast expense booking while on the go. We integrate NetSuite with Expensify in 2 ways – one to only make the accounting entries and the second option is to bring in the expense booking entries also into NetSuite.
- BambooHR – BambooHR serves as a simple HR solution for many organizations in the small to medium sectors. We integrate NetSuite and sync all employee records with BambooHR with real-time updates. We also sync master data like locations, categories, departments with BHR in batches or scheduled daily/weekly basis as desired by customers.
- Banking/Credit Card integrations- Banks and Credit Card vendors need a very secure mechanism to integrate receipts and payments data with an external system. The volume of these transactions are also high and need encryption and safe transfer protocols to be followed. We have executed and implemented Banking integrations with leading banks in the US.
- FTP based integrations – This is a popular method to integrate with any external systems who do not expose integration APIs due to security or technical concerns. FTP is best suited for batch integrations to generate files using NetSuite data and encrypt/upload to a secure FTP portal. This is then picked for processing and results and send back in a file format to the FTP which needs to be read and updated into NetSuite.
- Integrations to Oracle/SQL data warehouses – NetSuite is preferred across the world for its fast deployment and short implementation time frames, so there are many Business Groups who use different Central ERP and NetSuite for their subsidiaries. This needs for integrating NetSuite with their systems which have Oracle/SQL as backend databases. We deliver on such integrations which require working with several technologies along with deep experience on complete NetSuite data architecture.
Apart from customization and implementation services we also have developed applications on NetSuite Platform which are available to deploy readily. These applications are fine-tuned and developed with a focus on areas requiring automation for general businesses otherwise not provided or supported by NetSuite. Some are special application packages for local geographies like India, EMEA, and the US Pacific.
Employee Portals and Notice Board
We have the application available in which Employee center has been customized and converted to an Employee portal. This portal displays Company Notice Board, support File Downloads, displays surveys and results and has many more functions customizable to each client needs.
Supervisor Change requests
Every organization undergoes changes in reporting manager, approvers, and supervisors. We have automated this using Supervisor change module which allows for submitting a request, approvals by past and new supervisors and updating the employee record in NetSuite with the change completed.
Resource requisition module is a collection of functions to monitor resource assignments, check for under and overallocated resources, find resources based on skill sets and assign them to projects. There is a collection of reports available to track resource time and engagement within an organization.
Attrition and Resignation Management
Employee attritions are a key factor to monitor and act upon in any service or software company. We have developed a complete module to track employee resignations and exits. We also store reasons for exit and cases to consider for retaining and re-hires. There are a variety of reports and dashboards available to track attritions and headcounts based on department, managers, and roles.
Learning and Development Automation
We have developed a small module to schedule training to a targeted audience, register applicants, record training feedback and attendance and associate training completion to employee skills. Reports are available on metrics like trainer score, attendance, skills development for HR analytics.
Google Charts and Maps with NetSuite data
NetSuite charting and graphing capabilities are pretty limited and many organizations use 3rd party tools or BI applications for making Graphs and charts which can be used in corporate reports and presentations. We have integrated Google Charts and other popular Google APIs to work with NetSuite data. This allows having custom graphs and charts available with advanced options on standard as well as custom record queries.
Surveys are an essential tool to gather feedback from customers, employees, and users to understand and chart action plan based on the results. In service companies, employees are assets and one needs to ensure that HR has a platform to conduct surveys. We have a full-fledged application which allows to create surveys, questions and record the statements from each employee.