Netsuite cloud ERP
What is Cloud ERP
Cloud ERP (or ‘Enterprise Resource Planning’ software) is used to manage and integrate data from your core business processes. It allows you to manage all of the key aspects of your business with a single system, including:
- Accounting & finance
- HR & payroll
- Inventory & supply chain
- Project management
- And, much, more…
Traditionally each business area in a organisation would have their own separate system designed to complete their own tasks. This can result in inefficiency across the organisation, poor communication between business areas, a lack of real-time visibility, and more time and money being spent on maintaining these disparate IT systems
By using integrated ERP system, each business area still has their own part of the system, but because it is all linked, they can communicate and share information easily with other departments.
How Can IntegriSuite Help You With Cloud ERP?
IntegriSuite has extensive experience helping customers implement cloud-based technology that transforms business processes and eliminates duplicated effort, resulting in more efficient teamwork, increased productivity and higher profits.
Using NetSuite ERP as your Cloud ERP System
NetSuite ERP is the world’s most deployed cloud ERP solution. It provides financial management and enterprise resource planning that easily integrates with your broader sales and service processes. Going beyond traditional accounting software, it streamlines back-office processes and equips you with the visibility you need to make better faster decisions.
NetSuite ERP has the following capabilities:
- Financial management including accounting, fixed asset management, and payment management;
- Revenue recognition management;
- Financial planning;
- Supply chain and inventory management including warehouse and inventory control, purchasing and vendor management, and demand planning;
- Order and billing management including quote & order management, and billing management & invoicing;
- Shipping and fulfilment;
- Human capital management including employee resource management, and incentive compensation management;
- Services resource planning;
- Recurring revenue management;
- Financial analytics and reporting.
Contact Us About NetSuite Cloud ERP
If you would like to speak to us and discuss the different options available to help your business run more smoothly, please get in touch by completing our contact form below.